The Skills Development element is a priority element under the amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice. Points earned under the Skills Development element will not be achieved, should an organisation fail to Submit their WSP and ATR.
In compliance with the Skills Development Act 1998 (Act 97 of 1998) and the SETA reporting deadlines, NPI Governance consulting will be hosting a WSP and ATR submission workshop, providing you with clarity pertaining to your uncertainties around the submission of WSP and ATR.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Skills Development Facilitators;
- HR Practitioners.
The benefits for this workshop and submitting your organisations WSP/ATR are:
- The organisation will qualify to recover 20% of their skills spend as a Mandatory Grant allocated from Skills Development Levies paid to SARS;
- The organisation that meets the required criteria can apply for Discretionary Grants from their affiliate SETA(S);
- Attendees will understand the requirements of the report;
- Attendees will learn and understand how to submit.
- DATE : 13 April 2018
- TIME : 08:30 for 09:00 – 13:30
- COST : R 1500 ex vat
- CATERING : Arrival Tea & Coffee, Lunch
- VENUE : NPI Governance Consulting, IQ Business Park, Unit Q5, Level 1, Number 3, 3rd Avenue, Rivonia 2128.
For more information, please contact:
HR Officer : Lindi Kumalo
Email : Lindi@npiconsulting.co.za
Tell : (+27) 011 259 4018
Book your seat by 11th April 2018