Numerous organisations are unaware of how funds are allocated across their supply chain i.e. internal and departmental proportional spend, vendors contributing to 80% of expenditure and where procurement inefficacies lie.
We conduct an analysis of your organisation’s procurement patterns, as recorded over your financial year or over a preferred time period. Our supply chain analysis also helps you understand how your preferential scorecard is comprised and how to leverage on it.
Supply Chain Analysis in a nutshell:
- Analysis of ad-hoc purchasing and regulated procurement spend
- Classifying suppliers according to type of spend, industry and organisational structure
- Development of a vendor taxonomy for integration into your organisational systems, where required.
- Generating report on procurement efficiencies
- Generating departmental/category specific B-BBEE procurement reports
- Analysing procurement trends with a year-on-year comparison
Benefits to you:
- Effective database management and/or consolidation
- Enhanced procurement efficiencies
- Curbing maverick spending
- Vendor consolidation for a streamlined registry
- Vendor grading
- Strategic supplier sourcing for enhanced B-BBEE recognition
- High impact management reporting