Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the preparation and audit processes for verification by the appointed rating agency
- Examine and evaluate current client data to determine their BEE status, review company policies and compliance with BBBEE Acts and /or charters in South Africa
- Liaise with staff of the client to ensure all required information for accreditation is accessible
- Implementation and monitoring of BEE Program and Initiatives
- Support NPI clients in forecasting and planning their requirements in line with agreed Transformation targets by way of reporting and monitoring controls including personal interaction
- Facilitate long-term initiatives for NPI clients aligned with the Transformation agenda (Develop and maintain action programs that complement DTI BEE Scorecard attributes)
- Identify new opportunities where Transformation can add value to the business and propose an innovative value adding solution
- Maintain sound knowledge of progressive Transformation practices and key trends
- Manage specific projects as determined by NPI clients
- Recommend to NPI clients new approaches, solutions, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of Transformation administrative and reporting processes
- Create and maintain immaculate detailed client records and information
- Identify and manage project dependencies, risks and issues and create a mitigating strategy to prevent negative project status
- Preparing realistic and attainable milestones and implement within agreed timelines and budget
- Manage client relationships pertaining to projects and create a positive engaged successful working relation
- Prepare and submit detailed status report for each client
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Accountancy, HRM, Auditing, Law)
- BEE MDP (Management Development Program) would be added advantage
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the BEE codes of Good practice, the BBBEE Act and other related legislation
- Experience in BEE codes and BEE accreditation
- Experience in transformation process and BEE Analysis
- Experience within a BEE Rating Agency or Advisor Agency
- Good communication skills and MS Office
- Strong MS Office skills
- Quality Assurance
- Own transport essential
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Report writing
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Emotionally matured
Submit Your CV for Other Jobs
We are always looking for fresh young talent to join our team! If you are interested in becoming an active catalyst for transformation and economic empowerment, kindly submit your CV below and we will be in touch should a suitable opening arise.