Yasmeen comes from a Human Resources background spanning over 6 years, working for the government sector and various Non-Profit Organisations.
As HR Officer, Yasmeen has the eye and thrives off identifying the best talent to fill up challenging positions as well as identifying further career developmental needs of certain individuals in the workplace. She sees to it that support mechanisms are implemented and monitored, to the benefit of the individuals career growth.
Her background as HR Development and Change Management Practitioner, awarded her the ability to advise, recommend and implement intervention plans with regards to development of capacity for change regeneration. Yasmeen has monitored and evaluated the impact of intervention plans and participated highly as a change agent in providing the support mechanisms to implement major changes in the operation of organizations, through training on intervention tools.
As a team player in change management strategies, plans and procedures Yasmeen has also served as a liaison officer between stakeholders, providing constant communication on the implementation of intervention plans as per standards, policies and procedures.
- B-Tech in Human Resources Management, Tshwane University of Technology
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management, Tshwane University of Technology
- VIP Certificate, Tertiary Education Payroll administration (Tshwane University of Technology)
- Pace Career Centre, Certificate in Career Practitioner Assist and Support of Learners
- Palama Certificates, Use of Human Resources Management Information, strategic human resources planning for the achievement of organizational results, grievance and disciplinary action procedures
- Needs Analysis, Strategies and Solutions
- Employment Standards Legislations
- Operational Support
- Workshop Coordination
- Employment Equity Report capturing and submissions
- Workplace Skills Plan & Annual Training report submissions