Thulisiwe Maguma is a Trainee Consultant at NPI. She studied Human Resources Management from the University of Johannesburg, majoring in Business Management and Human Resources. She graduated with a National Diploma in 2014.
She is passionate about transformation and growth through upskilling. Her passion for upskilling and transformation has seen Thulisiwe get involved in B-BBEE ratings, to ensure clients are knowledgeable in upskilling their staff and expanding their capabilities.
Self-Motivated individual with the determination to succeed and ability to prioritize substantial workload. Coming from a customer service environment, Thulisiwe has strong customer service orientation and understands the importance of delivering results and meeting customer expectations. She forms part of NPI’s Transformation team working closely with Tania Heyneke in Analysis of current B-BBEE status of clients.
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Adapting and responding to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Learning and researching aptitude
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations