As Transformation Manager at NPI Governance Consulting Thabo Somo brings a vast wealth of knowledge and aptitude into our team.
Thabo Somo has got an extensive BEE experience and he has been in the industry for a decade with an in-depth knowledge of all the BEE sector codes.
In his BEE career, he has worked with many companies both medium, large and multinationals of all industries, as a BEE analyst, BEE advisor and Transformation Manager providing a sterling and excellent services.
His skills range from, planning, strategizing, project management and implementation.
With his knowledge and experience within NPI Governance Consulting are exactly the fit and match of our ethos.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- National Higher certificate in Accounting
- National Diploma in Internal Auditing.
- CET certificate (Certified Empowerment Technician) from Empowerdex
- Manage the preparation and audit processes for verification by the appointed rating agency.
- Examine and evaluate current client data to determine their BEE status, review company policies and compliance with BBBEE Acts and /or charters South Africa.
- Liaise with staff of the client to ensure all required information for accreditation is accessible.
- Implementation and monitoring of BEE program and initiatives.
- Support NPI clients in forecasting and planning their requirements in line with agreed Transformation targets by way of reporting and monitoring controls including personal interaction.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives for NPI clients aligned with the Transformation agenda (develop and maintain action programs that complement DTI BEE scorecard attributes).
- Identify new opportunities where Transformation can add value to the business and propose an innovative value adding solutions.
- Maintain sound knowledge of progressive Transformation practices and key trends.
- Manage specific projects as determined by NPI clients.
- Recommend to NPI clients new approaches, solutions, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of Transformation administrative and reporting processes.
- Create and maintain immaculate detailed client records and information.