As Client Services Manager at NPI Governance Consulting Tania Heyneke brings dynamic and innovative capabilities to the organisation.
She has a great passion for the development of people and the initiatives behind B-BBEE as well as believes that growth and knowledge is the key to success. Tania is determined to provide companies with a solution and a plan that will not only provide short term results, but strives to achieve a long-term, sustainable solution that supports the business strategy.
As a B-BBEE specialist, Tania has worked with Small, Medium, Large and Multinational Companies in various industries and sectors and has a vast amount of experience in the B-BBEE industry.
The skill set Tania brings to the organisation includes the building of relationships, development and implementation of BEE strategies, management of projects and the verification processes, coaching and mentoring of teams as well as growing the business.
- BCom degree in Business Management
- Certificate in Skills Development Facilitation
- Facilitation of Adult learning
- Analysis of current B-BBEE status of clients
- Processing and management of data
- Development of a long and short term strategies
- Knowledge of B-BBEE in various industries
- Facilitating and supporting the implementation of B-BBEE strategies
- Reporting on progress of B-BBEE strategies
- Liaising with various Rating Agencies
- Managing the Verification Preparation of B-BBEE ratings
- Managing internal audit processes
- Maintain a sound knowledge on changing Transformation practices trends.