Kelebogile is passionate about the intentions behind Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (“BEE”), including the economic transformation of South Africa. Kelebogile experience has focussed on BEE ratings, developing and executing strategies which would enable companies to better position themselves in the market, and develop partnerships with companies and organizations that want to implement sector specific enterprise and supplier development, socio-economic development and BEE strategies.
Kelebogile was involved in various SANAS and IRBA Verifications and was a SANAS accredited verification Analyst. She understands both IRBA and SANAS process and methodology. During her BEE consulting experience, she worked with multinational clients and advised on the implementation of Equity Equivalent Investment Programmes to Multinationals companies.
Kelebogile has extensive experience in Transformation and HR including Skills development Facilitation to business entity across all Sectors.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- National Diploma in Accounting Science, University of Johannesburg
- Articulation Science Mathematics in FEFS, University of Johannesburg
- Certificate in Skills Development Facilitator, ETDP SETA
- Advanced DTI EEIP Training
Currently Studying towards
Advanced Diploma in Accounting Science CTA, UNISA
- Assist with divisional internal audit process
- Schedule site visits to review internal audit files
- Conduct internal audit
- Develop audit reports and recommendations
- Assist in co-ordinating group and divisional audit (annually)
- Liaise with divisions and verification agency to ensure all deadlines are met
- Prepare files for verification agency
- Assist with development of annual gap analysis and implementation plans
- Assist with monitoring development of actual scorecard against target scorecard
- Assist with implementation of relevant transformation projects
- Monthly and quarterly reporting