Brett is the Business Development Manager at NPI Governance Consulting bringing with him a strong sales and marketing background, proven by a successful Business Development and Key Accounts Management career. He has worked across industries such as; BBBEE consulting and verification management, telecommunications, office automation, ICT training and development as well as the retail luxury goods industry. Brett has also obtained operations experience in logistics over a six-year period.
A delivery focused individual with an exceptional ability to create efficient and practical solutions to problems and the flexibility to perform a variety of roles within a team. Brett displays a high level of enthusiasm and a positive approach when coping with pressure at work. He has an exceptional ability to apply his acquired knowledge to strategy development and implementation.
- New Business Development
- Key Account Management
- BEE Verification Management and Consulting
- Multi-industry transformation experience and implementation
- Generation of sales opportunities and management thereof
- Proposal writing
- Implementation of the sales process and control in the organisation; and
- Sales Management, training, mentorship and coaching
- Higher National Diploma in Business, De Montfort University (United Kingdom)